Monday 14 May 2012

Do not read....


I was up until 0100 last night writing, no wonder I struggled to get out of bed this morning. I find when I'm on a roll, I've got to keep going, keep up the momentum. When your really into the book your writing and look forward to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard really) you know it's going to be a good one.

As I've gone through writing from my first "Did I Die?" through to "Joyride" I really feel I'm progressing and that has a lot to do with the feed back I'm getting. Being a new author it's so important to receive this information - I really want to be the best I can.

Also, I'm yet to think of the new title for the book I'm writing, ideas welcome.... for a gory, violent story, combined with romance and a ******** ending. At the moment I'm thinking "Do not read!" a reverse psychology approach???

Gosh, I waffle at times, sorry....

Anyway, please have a look at my other work, and if you are interested in providing a review for me please email me: parker.cdf@gmail.com and let me know which book you would like to review and I'll send you a copy (free obviously).

Thanks for reading everyone: www.gpbookshelf.com

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment